Monday, May 23, 2011

Power of Attorney!

Well I swear these things control your life when they are away! AHHH. I swear that he had gave me a general POA but nope he didn't. I went to the bank to get this loan, and well since he is the only who has an income the loan had to go in his name. Needless to say I can't do anything because I don't have a banking or general POA. Sometimes I just want to say like are you kidding me. He never knows how much money we have unless I tell him. He doesn't know what bills to pay, when to pay, or how much to pay. I am the one who controls all the money. So therefore, its really no big deal if I just sign it. OOOO if only it was that easy right? This was just my little vent session. I am not going to stress over it. I'll talk to him tomorrow hopefully since its day off. Lets just hope I can remember to tell him I need one! Otherwise I don't know what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment