Friday, May 6, 2011

Military Spouse Appreciation Day

Today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day. I didn't even know that this was today until I checked Facebook this morning. Now I must say this day should be known across the United States and the World. I think that because well its a day that we get to have where it is known how greatly appreciated we are. OK so maybe we don't need a day to be appreciated. I know we are appreciated everyday but sometimes its nice to also get thanked for what we as Military Spouses do!
Rather a Military Spouse Appreciation Day or not. I will no matter what Always stick by my soldier, my husband and support him in whatever comes our way! But it is nice to know that there was someone out there thinking bout us spouses to have a day in our honor! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment