Sunday, May 8, 2011

packing.....

So I am sitting out here in the garage on my phone posting this. The husband is packing and well I thought this would make me sad and want to cry but it hasn't.
Maybe because I am ready to take this deployment on and get it over with idk. I know that I will cry the day he leaves and probably cry when I go to sleep at night the first couple of nights after he leaves.
Or maybe because I am trying to be positive about this deployment and take the time for me! To better myself in so many ways.
And NO, I don't want him to leave! I don't want my best friend, my soulmate, my husband to leave for a year. But there is nothing I can do to stop it so I am taking this deployment on with the glass half full!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment