Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OOO How did I forget!

Ok so if you have read my earlier post you know my hubby left today. Well let me just get going here on a little vent session!

1. When we showed up there was another unit there having a "class" umm like really? So they double booked. The lady who runs it got mad because of all the families waiting for them to hurry up and get out so we could have our time with our soldiers. The kids that were there were being too "LOUD" so she found that it was right to YELL at the kids. Like really? If you have an issue take it up with the parents. You have no right to yell at other peoples kids.

2. As you walk in the building guess what the first thing you see is? I bet in a million years you would of never of guessed what bout to say. Yep a CASKET! Thank you sooooooo much! I am sending my husband off overseas and I walk in to see a Casket sitting there WONDERFUL!

Needless to say there was a lot of pissed off wives and we have filed some ICE complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment