Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Deployment Update and start of classes!

So I was thinking today I really haven't talked much about the hubby being deployed and stuff. So he arrived at his new place awhile ago. They will be there for awhile doing what they are doing. But after a couple or more months they will being moving again to another country ooo joys! This deployment has just been one big mess! Anything is possible with this deployment. In fact I can see something happening where they will be extended to 15 months or even have to go to Afghanistan with the rest of the Battalion for a few months once they deploy. That's just how messed up this could get. I am not saying any of this has been said or even rumored about. I am just saying in general to give you an tiny idea of just how crazy this pre-deployment and deployment has been or could be. Anyways he is safe and sound and HOT! I already can't wait for our R&R which will be closer to the end of this deployment time. We decided to go later because we hear how great it is to go longer into deployment before taking R&R because then the rest of the time seems to go pretty quick. This is only our second deployment so we are testing it out and I think I will love waiting longer to see him."Distances makes the heart grow founder." Is'nt that what they always say? I believe them! =)

*~*~*

I started my first day of class today. I am already freaking out about my certification test which is 6 months away. I was telling my husband there is so much to remember already and I only did my video and review quiz part for chapter one. I still actually have to do the text book stuff along with my workbook stuff before chapter one is complete. AHH. But he gives me the hope I need. So if I just keep telling myself what he tells me hopefully I wont stress so much over it. I am looking forward to the rest of this unit though and also everything else along with it. I am excited for this new adventure I am on!


1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree this deployment is crazy. It is easier for r and r towards the end. We are taking ours in the middle. I hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete