Saturday, May 21, 2011

Catch Up

 The first week of the couch-to-5k is compelete. I am not looking foward to this next week of it. It still doesnt seem like its getting easier even with all the gym time on top of it. UGH! But I will stick with it and thankfully I have other people to help me stick with it too! I'll let you know how next week goes.

***

I got all my stuff to start classes! Whooo Hooo! I can't wait. However, I have been so busy this week I havent even had time to go through my box. So tomorrow I plan on doing that. I have been so busy its starting to burn me out. I can't wait for next week where the only thing I have planned is working out and starting my classes. Can't wait to stay home and watch all my shows and enjoy some relaxing time!

For now this is all I have time to update you on. I have to get ready so I can go hang out with some pretty amazing friends and enjoy watching cowboys do their thing! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment