Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No such luck But addicted to the gym!

So, I had no luck with the power of attorney. Where Jeff is located at there is no legal even close to them. So the loan will be put off until he comes home on R&R unless sometime soon they are near one. But you know what it's ok. I am not going to be mad or get stressed over it. I mean really, there isn't anything I can do about it so I'll just let it be. Everything happens for a reason right? I mean this loan was to pay off our credit cards and we would of had a much lower interest rate on this loan than our credit cards. Plus it would of been a fixed interest rate. Hopefully they can hold the application until he gets back. Until then I'll just keep paying them like I always do!

On an other note. I am pretty sure that I am addicted to the gym! In fact Sundays are our days off. But Cassie and I have now made it optional for us since Monday we both felt bad for not going on Sunday lol.
We are now in the second week of the couch-to-5k. The first day of our 2nd week wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I decided even though I am doing it with other people. I have to have my ipod in so I don't focus on the running. It helped ALOT! I will give you an update once I have completed this 2nd week of the couch-to-5k to let you know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment