Saturday, May 14, 2011

First day and night alone.

So today was the first day that I have been alone since he left. Waking up to a empty house well it hit that this is how its going to be every single morning for the next 12 months. Even with that hitting me I have still been holding on strong. Today has also been my first lazy day. My first day that didn't do anything but just sit on the couch. Besides the couple places I ran with my friend Cassie.
We ran on post to check out the case-lot sale. Later on we ran to Wal-mart and Lowes. We were suppose to go to a baseball game for military appreciation day but it was cold and rainy. We were not about to go freeze our butts off for a free baseball game.
I really miss him already. But I am getting ready to start classes again and I cant wait for that! =) I also have my upcoming weekend booked. So I am staying busy and I cant wait for the time to start passing!
I also can't wait to get a mailing address! Well I am keeping my fingers crossed they will have one. I am looking forward to sending my first care-package out!
As my night has gone on my dog wont leave my side and sits there with her head on my leg. Waiting for me to tell her she can come up on the couch. I am also wishing he was there next to me and when I look to the right I wish he was in my sight. Isn't amazing that its the little things we miss most when they are gone?

Anyways I am catching up on Days of Our Lives and when I am all caught up I plan on tackling my kitchen and getting it cleaned! At least starting! I hope you all have a good one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment