Friday, May 13, 2011

2nd day down!

  There was sooo much that went on today with me emotionally. My mind was all over the place. I started my day off by checking facebook from my phone while still laying in bed. I came to find out they had made it safe and sound to where they were headed! WHOO HOOO for that! I am not going to lie when I seen wives had heard from their hubby's that they made it and I still had yet to hear from mine; I got jealous. However, even though I was jealous I was still happy for them because I know how great that is.I also knew he would call me when he needed to and or could.
  Well of course Facebook is the worse thing ever sometimes. I also seen that they were going to be going somewhere not told to anyone. (no where bad and no they shouldn't of posted it either.)  So after I seen that I started to google map it to find out all bout it. Do any of you ever look up where they are going to find out bout it? Anyways the hubby finally called late morning and boy was the news kind of crazy.
  They were told they would be going 6 weeks to their new location and then after the 6 weeks were up they would go back to where they are for 2 weeks and they would do that back and fourth the whole deployment. They were told communication would be slim. AHHH I wasn't sure I could go 6 weeks without hearing anything from him but then again HELLO I would suck it up and do it! Well now once summer time hits they will be moving once again to a completely different place. But at least once they get there they will be staying there for the rest of the deployment. I don't even know what to think. I can only be sure that it will change a million times. lol. I mean really isn't that what happens in the Army?
 So with all this information this pretty much completes the crazy deployment madness. More on how I am doing.
 Well last night was worse than the first night only because it sank in a little more. They really are gone for 12 months. He isn't just on some training mission for a month. I am already staying up later than when he is here. But not much, so I would like to keep it this way. I will say come tomorrow night I am not sure how I will feel. My mom and brother have been here to keep me company since he left. It was nice to come home to a full house and not an empty one. Well not totally empty. Kyleigh is always here waiting for me to come home =) Anyways, my mom and brother leave tomorrow to head back to Iowa. I will say I have really enjoyed their company. So keeping my fingers crossed that I will be just fine like I have been for the past couple of nights!
 I am actually surprised how well I am handling this round. I am not just bumming around being sad crying at every little thing like I was my first round. Maybe because I know what it is like. I know what to expect. IDK. Whatever it is I am ok with. Its nice to know that I can do it. But maybe it really hasn't hit yet. Who knows.
 Anyways I feel like I have been just going on and on and on! So I am just going to end there for the night and try to fall asleep. So Goodnight all!

 I hope you all have a great one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment