Thursday, May 26, 2011

Everything caught up!

I think everything is finally catching up to me. I think being so busy since the hubby left is just finally wearing on me. The past two days it has taken all I had to get out of bed in the morning to go workout. It takes all I have to not nap during the day. If I was staying up late and getting up early I wold see where this could make me tired. But I go to bed around 10 and I am up at 7:30 that should be plenty of sleep. If not then dang! I am just hoping I am not getting sick. My nose has been running non stop today. (ugh) Maybe tonight I'll just try to go to sleep earlier! Also maybe tomorrow will help with having nothing planned after my workout. Well besides school stuff because I need to get moving on that and at least finish my first chapter of reading and workbook stuff!

Well I hope you all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment