Monday, January 10, 2011

Workout

Ok so I know many people made their new years resolution to workout more. I how ever did not make this my resolution but have decided I need to get back to it. There are many reasons I want too I hope I can just stick with it. I am really bad about doing it for a week or two and sometimes even for a month but then I stop....I havent really figured out why......MMMMM so this time I will Stick with it I WANT TO stick with it so we will see how this goal goes.

I did just get done working out I mean it was only for 30 mins but thats a start right? Reasons I want to work out is I found out I was insulin resistance but not diabetic nor pre diabetic. I have been put on meds to help control this.(http://www.medicinenet.com/insulin_resistance/article.htm)
I have gained a lot of weight since I got married bout 70 lbs YIKES! So I would like to get that number down. and since we have finally figured out what was going on with my body. This medicine I am on will help me with the weight loss. I have tried many times and would never lose. I was even on weight watchers but I couldnt lose more than 2 lbs in fact thats all I lost the whole 3 months I was on that. Very discouraging. So I am going to have the will power to be happy again with myself. Lets hope the motivation sticks around! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hello there I am your newest follower. I look forward to reading more about you. Please feel free to check out my blog at http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/
    I too recently posted about weight loss and keeping fit. I mentioned in my post about an application that I use to help me get to my goal weight. If you would like to read it it’s the post that I posted on the 8th. Good luck on your weight loss and getting fit :)

    ReplyDelete