Thursday, January 13, 2011

it was a very nice thursday!

So to start off the day let's just say I failed. I didn't workout today. Yep big time fail for me today but ill get back to it tomorrow hopefully. Ok no hopefully bout it I will do it!
Anyways today I met my husband on his lunch break to look at a house. Overall its a cute home however, I have never seen people live in the way they did. This house I know was no where the worse house but there were stains covering every last inch of the carpert in the living room. In fact the only nice carpert was in the basement you can tell they must of never went down there. The walls well the whole house needs a new paint job. So if they fix everything that needs to be done it could be on the list but until I hear from the relator that they will its now a no go. Plus I have never met a relator who didn't waive the appliction fee for military they said "we treat everyone the same." Ok fine just the first time I ran into that.
After taking the hubby back to work I went to my friends house (Leslie) in which her husband (Justin) is currently deployed and they have son name Tyler yep pretty much consider him my nephew! I love him oooo sooo much and of course I love his parents! They were also stationed at Ft Leonard Wood with us! They are one of our best friends out here and the closet thing to family we have out here well in fact they just mine as well be!
Well I got to spend the day with Les and the wonderful Tyler! I helped her get her car into the shop to get the oil change. So as we waited on that we went to mall and grab lunch and just did some window shopping since we were both good and didn't buy anything! Whooo hooo go us! So after we got her car I headed home.
They hubby got promoted today to corporal in which I think is dumb rank because he gains authority but not the pay no thank you lol no but I am proud of him and can't wait till he makes point to catch his SGT! So he wanted to come to Texas Road House! So here we are waiting to eat and I had to write this blog to keep me busy otherwise I become way way too impatient. In fact I was impatient after 5 mins of waiting. So I am glad I had something to keep me busy since we have now been waiting for bout 30mins now so anyday now would be great! =)
I hope you all have a great one =)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment