Friday, January 14, 2011

Time...Yes it sure does Fly!

Everything I have been thinking bout it just doesnt seem real. In 2 month yes only 2 month my favortie lil man Tyler will be turning 2 like really there is just no way this is possbile. Like I swear it was just the other day that we were helping celebrate his 1st birthday! Like really? its been almost a year? no way!!!! Also Tyler's daddy (Justin) has been gone for almost 6 months now (It seems like we just said "see you soon") and I am so happy for them that they are finally halfway done! Justin will also be back in 2 months for his R&R to celebrate his son's 2nd birthday with him and awwww I am so happy for them! =)
I really am in such aw of how fast this past year has come and gone. This time last year we were getting ready to move out here to Colorado from Missouri. I still cant believe we have been out for almost a year now. Like really where does this time go? Its times like this when I sit back and realize I need to slow down to take time to appericate all the small things life is throwing at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment