Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Workout this AM

OMG is all I have to say....I did my Wii Active today instead of my Elliptical...and even tho I only did about 15 mins of it I am sweating like its my job. I was planning on doing the full 40 mins but yea I stopped at 15 mins because I had to run to the bathroom because well I thought I was going to throw up and then thought I was going to pass out...I finished out the exercise I was one and just called it a day.Maybe I should of have contuined most likely yes I should of....but I started feeling like that again so that was it for me today. The hubby told me to take it slow since its only day 2 of working out again. Maybe I should listen. My thinking was I'll do the Elliptical Mon, Wen, and Fridays and the Wii Tues and Thurs.

Well on a better note I have a phone interview at 11:30 today with this before and after school program where I get to work with school aged kids I am pretty excited bout it and hope it works out for me! Because it just seems like the perfect thing right now. I stopped going to school as I have mentioned before because I dont know what I want to do when I grow up. However, I am certain that I want to be MOMMY!!! I can't wait to be a MOMMY but with the time we are trying to reduce some major debt before we have a kid. So what better to work with kids all day! I think it would be a blast! =) this is the good thing out of the day.

Another not so good thing for the day is yesterday my eye became "blood shot" woke up and my eye still is. It also has some pain so I am going to see if I can get into the doctor today just to make sure its not PINK EYE...Ooo lord please dont be!

I need to go make that phone call to tricare to see if they can get me in and then go shower so i can leave and park some where...where i'll have great service for this phone interview since we have the worst service in our house. I hope you all have a great day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment