Friday, January 28, 2011

Nothing to wear!

I was having a great day...Went for about 3 mile walk this morning since the weather is so great today! Suppose to get up to 61 degrees. Yep I am Loving it! Anyways My great day is no longer such a great day. I have now become so sad well because I have nothing to wear. As I have said before I have gained alot of weight since I got married in 2007. Lately I just been wearin sweats because its the only thing I semi feel comfortable in of if I wear jeans I wear a hooded sweatshirt to cover up all the nastyness. Well today with it being so nice I decided I was going to wear jean and t-shirt......Well pretty much FML! I dont look good in anything I own. Its too warm to wear a sweatshirt and I dont want to wear sweats out today. Sorry this is such a depressing blog. I decided to just blog about it instead of cry bout it. Even though I still want to cry I am not going to. I have been working out trying to make a difference for myself to hopefully be happy again with myself. I just hate how long it takes. I hate that all these people see results so fast and me well I barely lost 2lbs in 2 weeks FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment