Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my husband thought I was crazy

So my husband gets home from work tonight walks in the door and says "what the hell." I say what....he then went on to ask bout the HUGE box in the living room and the glasses all over the coffee table. I told him  I was starting to pack some of the stuff we dont use so I dont have as much to do when we move. He said we dont even have a place to live yet. I said this I know but its the middle of the month already and us moving is going to be here before you know it.We are on the house hunt here in Colorado Springs. We are looking to move closer to post since right now we live 20 miles away. Plus we want to move to the other side of post since he works on that side. So we are looking to move to the town of Fountain which is outside gate 20 (this is the gate he goes in everyday) Well our landlord who has been so great! Has agreed that if we found a place that we could move at the end of this month the start of feb. They also told us we could stay as long as we needed till we found a place! What great people they are! I am so thankful for a great landlords! =)

I am calling on this house I found to rent tomorrow and hoping it will all work out! Praying it will work out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment