Friday, January 7, 2011

Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup...Yum

So here I sit eating my lunch which as the title states is grilled cheese and tomato soup. Anytime I eat this all I can think bout is being a kid. Loving the memories of being carefree and no responsibility was the life!  Life was so simply then wasnt it? Sure seems like. Sometime I wonder why I always wanted to grow up so fast. Wish I could go back and just enjoy and not worry bout growing up because really for me life was simple.
Just think about it......you never had to worry bout if you could pay all your bills...if you could afford buying food to put on the table...If you were going to be able to keep your home...if you could afford to put gas in your car...Nope none of that ever crossed my mind. I was worried bout if I could go outside and play and enjoy using my imagination =) Aww the life. I hope whenever we have kids that they will not worry bout growing up so fast and enjoy being a kid!

Well with that all said I suppose I should get out of la la la land finish up my lunch and move on with the day! Have a great one everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment