Friday, January 7, 2011

For Rachie Ann

Rachel is one of my best friends. I never would of thought when I first stood next to her in choir that we would become best friends but man am I so Thankful we did! =) Rachel will be there no matter what for me and this I know! She is one of the most amazing people I have met. She it truly one of the sweetest people I know. Out of all my friends I have ever made she is the one who will be there till the end of time no matter what. I know I can tell here anything without her judging me even if I know she doesnt agree with me she will still always Love me for me! and Thank you for that! Rachel was there from the first day I met my husband and had to make sure he was not going to be a "CREEP" and well Thank god for that too ;)  Rachel, I dont think will ever know just how much I appericate her friendship. We may be miles apart but she will be my best friend forever! She is the one I call when I just want to chat bout absoulty nothing. Or when I have to tell her how annoyed I am with dumb drivers out about that day. (Yes, I have some road rage) I could probably write a book on how much I love her but I think she will get it from just little bit ;)
You're not friends because you sit together at lunch, or talk on the phone, or have matching flip flops, or can recite each others wardrobes. You're best friends because when she smiles, a grin forces itself across your face. No matter how mad you are, when she cries, you instantly feel her pain and want to cry with her. when you look her in the eyes, you know there is no one you could ever trust more, regardless of how many broken hearts you've had. thats what it means to be best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment