Sunday, January 16, 2011

25 Random Things About Me!




Yes, I made this =)
1.I am Very Random I think of Random things out of no where

2. I am fascinated with the Amish and how they Live!!!

3.I love doing Crafty things

4. I like just driving around to see if I can get lost so I can find my way back. That way if I end up where I got lost at I will know where I am at how to get back!

5. I am very Nosey I love knowing whats going on especially when it deals with the Police!

6. I used to Never wear sweatpants But since I got married they are one of my Favorite things! lol

7.I daydream alot

8. My husband Is my Whole LIFE!!!

9.I say how I feel and When I am mad I tend to say the first thing that comes out of my mouth (not usually a good thing)

10. My Family Is the Most important thing to me and yes that does include the friends who are family!

11. I have more the one Best Friend

12. I Want A lot of things but who doesnt!

13. I now live in a Colorado Springs never thought I would Live in BIG CITY! But I love it!

14. I Talk to my mom everyday or every other!

15. I am more of daddy's girl now than I ever have been

16. I want to get certified in Floral Design

17. I want 2 kids!

18. I am so affarid of going off into water while in a vehicle

19. I love Iowa Hawkeye Football!

I made this for my Bestie Leslie and I

20. I Love listening to my music Loud!

21. COKE with LEMON is my Favortie Drink!

22. I have some Bad Road Rage where I just want to ram into people with my Car!

23 I Could Spend all my money in Yankee, Coach, Victoria Secret, Michaels, and Hallmark!

 
24. I used to want to be the first lady to drive NASCAR( however this past season there was a girl driving and WHOO HOOO for her)
 
25. I am a huge supporter of breast cancer!







No comments:

Post a Comment