Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Great news!

So we got some GREAT NEWS!!!!!! We got the house we wanted! Whoo hoooo I am so excited!!!! I guess it was ment to be =) I will have to upload some picture of our new place once we get to move in! The house is in the area we wanted which is so great!  It  is smaller then the one we are in now. The one we are in now is plenty big enough for the hubby and I. The house we are in is a little over 2,000 sq ft. with a one stall garage and is four bed rooms two and half bathrooms. With a living and family room. A great kitchen and dining area. We have a nice size yard thats fenced but the landscape is all ROCK and no GRASS at all...Ugh I want some grass dang it! Well I got it with out new home!
Our new home is around 1,600 sq ft. with a two stall garage (oo the hubby is excited bout that) three bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. It has a living room and a nice eat-in kitchen!  The backyard is huge and also fenced which is great for Kyleigh (our dog) And we have grass now!!! =)

So I now have started packing up things and hopefully will have as much done as I can before the time comes to move. We should be able to move the first week of Feb. I cant wait already for the process to be over!

Now some quick follow ups:
I worked out today and it felt great I really didnt even want to stop! But maybe because I didnt yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to test out my taebo video I have...I started to do it today after I finished up working out with my wii. But I only did like 5 min and was done. My goal is to do the whole video tomorrow which is 43 mins I think I can do it! With my weight loss I decide I am not going to get on the scale. I know what I weighed when I first started. So I guess after a couple of week then I'll get on to just see where I am at. Its hard for me because I know if I get on that scale its just going to discougar me and I really dont want that! So wishing myself luck! =)

I also made a follow up phone call with Lisa, she was the one I had my phone interview with awhile back. She said they are still in the interview process but should hear from her by the end of the week. So I am sure I'll be calling her again at the start of next week to check again!

Well I just wanted to jump on here quick to update you all. Plus I wanted a break from packing! So I am off to finish packing!

Have a great one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment