Monday, January 17, 2011

What to do...

So there is this house we have had our eye on for bout a week now. Well the people who are currently living there are not getting back to the realtor so they can set up showings. Today I called again to find out if they have heard back and of course they havent. But I then find out that just today they have had 12 people wanting to look at it...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now what just put in the application so we are the first ones even tho we havent seen the inside of it besides pictures? We dont know what to do. I  want this house so bad like it needs to be mine! But then again when I think bout it if we dont get this home then I guess we werent suppose to have it right? Sometimes I hate that I am such a strong believer in "everything happens for reason" becasue right now there is no good reason for us to not have this house hahahaha....But I guess we will see how this goes and I'll start to look into other places :sigh:

No comments:

Post a Comment