Friday, June 3, 2011

Personal Traniner=Butt handed to me plus lots of whining.

Well where do I start? It has been a crazy week! I started off the week with a cold. Having a cold and trying to run with the couch-to-5k training just kicked my butt. I failed pretty bad at the training this week. I will say thanks to 2 of my favorite chick-a-dees I completed today's training. Whooo hooo. That was the best feeling all week! Now as for the title of this posting...
Since we workout on post we are able to use a trainer for free! WHOO HOOO! Yes, I did say free. It's worth it. =) She works us and without her I don't know if I would push myself like she does. Lets just say after the first day I could hardly walk. And since Wed. I haven't been able to move my arms. I can't even explain how bad they hurt. I thought my arms were stronger than they actually were. It takes all I have to wash my hair, hold my phone to my ear, lift a bottle of water to my mouth. I think you are starting to get the picture here. I am pretty sure I hit muscle failure with my arms that day. When does the pain stop? It's very annoying all the little things hurt things that shouldn't hurt like getting dressed. GOSH getting dressed takes me like 10 minutes in its self.
I am ready for this phase to be over with. I am ready for the phase where I start seeing results with my weight loss. I am full out taking this on and I know I have to remind myself
"It's not a sprint it's a marathon."

1 comment:

  1. It will hurt about 3 days but next time you do it you will expect the pain but it will not come as bad. Keep with it.

    ReplyDelete