Friday, June 17, 2011

Today was a great accomplishment

Today was the final day of week 5 of the couch-to-5k. We had to run 20 minutes non-stop. For those of you who are saying that is nothing, well for us this was an amazing accomplishment. When we first started out we never thought that we would be able to run for 20 minutes. Heck, we didn't think we would be able to run 5 or 10 minutes. But we have pushed ourselves to do so.  I am not only very proud of myself but also my two wonderful ladies that do this with me. I am so glad that I get to do this with them.
Now that I know I can do it, I can't wait for the rest of the training. By the end of it we will be running for 30 minutes without stopping. This will feel amazing and I can't wait to see us come out on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment