Thursday, June 16, 2011

" A Kiss Goodnight."

I got a package today from my best friend, Rachel! It was a very nice surprise. She sent me a glass bowl with "kisses." I have seen this idea before. I think its so cute and have always said when I have kids that would do this idea with them. You fill a bowl or whatever you want to use with Hersey Kisses. You put a kiss in for everyday they are gone. Every night or every morning you get a "kiss." Its a nice and different way to countdown. I never thought bout doing it for myself before. I thought it was very nice that Rachel thought of me and did this for me. She also knows us to well. She knows our saying for our bedroom is "Always kiss me goodnight." So for her to pick "A Kiss Goodnight"  was perfect. I am not sure if that even crossed her mind but I am sure it did. This package made my whole week for a lot of reasons.
One reason is, Rachel and I are living busy lives at the moment and we hardly find time to catch up with each other. So it was nice to know she is still always thinking bout me. I hope she knows that I am always thinking of her too. I miss her very much. In fact her little note she added to my package made me cry today. I just Love her! She is one of my best friends and the type of best friend that I know if we went months without talking, we would just pick up were we left off at the next time we did talk. (Not that I want to go months without talking to her.) I hope she knows how much her friendship means to me. I love you Rachie Ann and thanks for always being there even if you aren't really here.
So thanks to my best friend. I will know have "A Kiss Goodnight" every night until he is home again to get the real KISS GOODNIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment