Sunday, June 5, 2011

First time for everything!

I think no matter how many times your hubby, wife, or loved one deploys, that there will always be a first something or another. This time just so happens that I wont be spending my wedding anniversary with him. Now I am not asking for you to feel bad for me that's the LAST thing I want. I also know that i am not the first person who has spent many important times in our lives alone. Yes, as much as it sucks not being able to spend your important dates together at least I have him on this earth with me. So when our anniversary hits this week I am going to do my best to not be sad or lonely bout him not being here to celebrate with me. Instead I am just going to be thankful I have my best friend, my soul mate, my everything here on this earth with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment