Monday, June 6, 2011

So Proud

I am so proud of myself today. Today started are next level of the couch-to-5k training. I really had some doubts going into today. After last week kicking my butt and failing I was starting to think I wasn't cut out for this. But guess what, I proved myself wrong. I was so proud today. It felt so great to complete this 1st day of our next level training with a bang! I am also proud of my two running buddies. They have been doing a kick butt job too! This is what we did today and what we will do the rest of this week!
Brisk five-minute warm up walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
We do that for 20 minutes 3 times a day. I am so excited for myself and my running buddies for doing such a great job today! Ok so I'll get a little cocky here...WE ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment