Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 9th = Happy Anniversary

Today is my husbands and I 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe its been 4 years already. I am so happy that he is mine. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He is one amazing man that's for sure. He is my best friend. I don't know what I would do with out him. We have been lucky enough to spend all of our anniversaries together but this one. The first one was R&R time for us. The other two we were just lucky enough to be able to spend them together. So I am not going to whine and complain about how much I wish he was here today to celebrate with me. Instead I am going to enjoy this day. I am going to have fun and be happy! I know that in no way would my husband want me to sit around and be a lazy bum.

Jeffrey, Thank you for 4 amazing, wonderful years. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I can't wait to grow old with you because I know the best is yet to come. I love you with all my heart always have always will. You have been one of the best husbands any girl could ever ask for. Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy bitchy mood swings. I love you with all my heart forever and always to the moon and back plus much more! Miss you and can't wait till R&R time.

No comments:

Post a Comment