Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well I guess I am just going to update again.

I have a lot on my mind, but I have no idea where to start to process it all. So for now I am just going to give you all an other update on my working out. I am sure you all are getting tired of this. But for me, I will enjoy being able to come back read this and see how my progress went!
This week marks week 5 of our training for couch-to-5k. This week we have ran longer than we thought we could. We talked bout it this whole week how we look back to week one, and think to ourselves, that we thought we could never run longer than minute. We have proved ourselves wrong over and over again during this training.
Today we ran for 10 minutes had a 3 minute walking break and ran for other 10 minutes. I made it through all the way. It was such a great feeling for me. Friday we run for 20 minutes non-stop. We will see how that goes.
Our trainer, Sarah, she is just amazing. We have been doing TRX training (you can find more about it here TRX TRAINING ). I have a love-hate relationship with it. It really does give you a full body workout. Even though days later I am still hurting from it, I love that I know I am getting a great workout.
I have been to nervous to step on the scale to see what my numbers are like. So today Sarah went a head and weighed me. I just stood backwards so I couldn't see. However, I just made her tell me because I wanted to know. I must say I felt so awesome when she told me the number! It was great to know that this is working, and that I am losing weight. It gives me hopes that I will be closer to my goal weight by the time the hubby gets back from his year tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment