Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yes, ok fine, I am going to whine!

Ok so as the title states I am going to whine. I am trying to start my lawn mower to mow my jungle out front and of course after three tries I still couldn't get it. So here I am blogging bout it. No worries I'll be going back out to try again after this post. Anyways its these little things that he, the hubby, would usually do that get to me the most. Why? I have no idea! But I just want to cry because I can't get the stupid lawn mower to start. I know what a big a baby I am. Plus I am way to stubborn to go ask one of my neighbors if they could come start it for me. I am too determined to get it on my own. So I am going to go try again if I still cant get it. I am going to have no other choice but to ask for help. This is something I do not want to have to do. It makes me feel weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment