Monday, April 11, 2011

Pre Government Shut down PARTY!!!!

Ok so with all that was and is going on with the government shut down was just crazyness. Yes, I know this is important thing going on especially for us Military members...But we heard soooo many wives complaining and calling to find out what to do. For me I wasn't going to put it out there that I thought it was stupid and blah blah blah.... Yes, I was worried, but the thing is what can I do? I can't change what they are going to do. I can't go back in time and save enough money because I knew this was going to happen. I can't march my butt to the White House and DEMAND them to give us our paycheck. Its just not going to happen. So for me I was just preparing us for the worse but hoping for the best.
So with all this....A couple of my friends and I decided to make some fun of it all! That we did! We has so much fun! Our night included some great girl time, some drinks, food, and LT DAN band (amazing) Oooo and of course pictures! Yes, I am sharing them with you! We had blast at the concert! Our husbands were all in the field so we enjoyed calling and singing to their voice mails! they all thought we were crazy! =)

 
Ok so here our the pictures I hope you enjoy them!
Outside the Commissary. BOO Shutdown!

Our food and drinks for the night

Ready...Set....

....Go...our shots of the night

Lt. Dan Band = Amazing

Love these girls

Bust a Move!

Bust a Move!

Yes, we picked a good night to wear NO make-up and not do our hair!

This guy touched our hearts. He was crying during a song so we all went and hugged him. He lost his son to this war not even a year ago ='(

Our walk home was fun! We stopped to get some pictures of us playing on the play ground!
   
 













No comments:

Post a Comment