Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Weekend

What a weekend! We have been so busy. I am not sure if I enjoyed it or not. Ok that's a lie I did enjoy spending time with family and friends.


Friday the hubby had this thing they call "right of arms." I have never heard of this until here. Anyways its a night where the NCO's all go out and I guess "bond." Wives are usually not allowed at these events. At least for the first 2 hours anyways. I don't know if I agree with this but at the same time it doesn't bug me that much. So while he was "bonding" I was spending time with my bestie Leslie and her son Tyler! I love spending time with them! We just consider them family =) I think I had better time but that's just my opinion ;)




 Saturday the hubby went golfing with one of his friends early in the morning. I was suppose to go to a birthday party, but got so caught up in trying to get as much done before the hubby, the Dillon's, and I headed to Denver. We went to Denver for stock car racing and then we ate at Toby's Keith I Love This Bar. I was so disappointed in this place =/ I am not even going to get into everything that I was disappointed in.




Today (Sunday) was an early morning for us. We got up and got ready so we could head up to Greeley to our friend's house. Their son turned 10 today. We were more than happy to make the 2 hour trip to help celebrate! The Hackett's were the first couple we ever met in the Army. They are also like family. Even though Dereck is now out of the Army. We still stay in touch and we love them to death. We had to leave earlier than we wanted to because Colorado's weather is just a bit crazy. Saturday it was in the 80's and today it started snowing and was 32. What the heck!!!

Pogi Bait

After we got back we headed to the commissary to get the hubby food for the field. He is getting ready to go out Monday for 6 days. The commissary was a joke they didn't have anything in stock ok well anything I needed. So we had to make a trip to great ol wally world. Finally after that we came home started some laundry and sat down and relaxed. Now he is packing his bag and I am finishing up this post. I hope you all had a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment