Sunday, April 17, 2011

BAM...It's really is happening

This past week we finally found some more info bout this upcoming deployment. And boy did it "HIT." I think it hit so hard because they finally have a date of when they will be in country. That made it all sooo real. I tried to be strong when he told me but I finally had my cry fit 20 minutes after he told me. It was a short lived one. Just 5 minutes was all it took if that. I have been fine ever since. Well until today. It didn't have anything to do with me being sad he is leaving (I am sad though). It had to do with the most littlest issue ever. I was trying to open a can of cinnamon rolls. No matter what I did I couldn't get it open. I had a weak moment. I cried because if I can't do something as simple as that what am I suppose to do when he is gone MOMENT!  I know I will be totally fine. I can do more than I think I can when he gone. I have done it before. And I can do it as long as need to and have to. I just hope to not have one of these moments again. Because I can handle it!
*~*~*

I am about to be MIA for a little while. I have a crazy busy week this week. I have tons to do before we hit the road on Friday to head to Iowa for block leave. I am not sure if I will blog while we are in Iowa or not. But I know if I don't it will be awhile. I know once we get off block leave it will be a very short while before I will be saying "see you later."

No comments:

Post a Comment