Thursday, April 7, 2011

Getting Wrapped Up

These past days I have come across a couple of articles regarding Marine Cpl. Chad Wade. I follow Katie Wades Blog here it is Wade's World . What all of Military spouses, and family fear and hope will never happen has happened to her. She has lost her best friend. Her soulmate. She has lost everything she known. She lost her wonderfull husband to this crazy war. Reading her blog your heart hurts for her. I could never know the pain she feels or the lonelyness she is going through. I think you should all read her blog and also the article published in Stars and Stripes about her. Here is the link to that.Katie's story .

It has just made me realize that we all get wrapped up in our own life, our own little world. We tend to forget that there are fellow "Family" losing their loved ones. It makes me appericate everything I have. It makes me so thankful that I have my husband, my best friend, my soul mate! Something I have taken from reading her blog is that she wants other people to love who they love with all they have. She wants us to live our lives. She is amazing women. So strong and I dont even know her personally. It's a very heart warming story but its not just a story its Reality! It's her life! It's many others lives as well. So take some time to read it. You might cry, I know I did. Also take the time to tell your loved ones you love them and appericate them. Don't forget we are the lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment