Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have a minute so heres an update.

Hello everyone!

I decided I would update you all while I am waiting on the hubby to get ready. Our trip home has been wonderful. Its great to be back. We have enjoyed family more than ever this trip. It never seems long enough. But we are ready to be back to our home. I think this trip has really proved the saying "our home is where the army sends us." As much as we love being back in our hometowns and spending time with the people we love, it's still not "our" home. Needless to say its always bitter-sweet. We want to stay longer to spend more time with family but at the same time we are missing our army family too.

Anyways we have just been enjoying as much time as we can with our family. It has been a great trip! The hubby and I got our pictures done since we haven't had any taken since we were married. I wanted some updated pictures. They turned out AMAZING!!!! Our photographer rocked! Check here out on Facebook Envisage Studios-FB or her personal site Envisage Studios. She is so amazing I love her! She did my senior pictures, my sisters, and soon my brothers. I wish she could of done our wedding too but that didn't happen. And now she has done these for us!


See I told you she was amazing!!!

Well this will end my quick update for you all. I hope you all have a Great day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment