Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ok listen here

Yes, upcoming deployment, you listen here. I am ready for them to know whats going on. I am ready for them to know when (since its right there) I am ready for them to know whats going on. I am ready for my husband to have time off from crazy training and hours at work. (Yes, I know part of the training. But this was training sprung on them last minute because deployment was sprung on them last minute.) I know they need this training and I am not saying I don't want him to be "trained" I am just ready for him to have a one weekend when he can have a break to relax and unwind.
The hubby has been very stressed lately. I hope this weekend he can take a little time for him and just relax. But I know he wont. He has already told me I have to much to do this weekend. I said no you don't and he starts listing all the things he wants to get done. The thing is there is really only ONE thing he HAS to do and that's change the oil in the escape for our 900 mile trip home for block leave.
Ok really I know this post is all over the place and I am sorry for that. Like always my mind is everywhere. So I am sorry.
I really didn't vent like I wanted because there is so much more going on like the hubby still not being paid for rank change going on 3 months now...Like really...and no worries I will be making sure you don't miss a penny of it either!

* * *

Ok once again I am sorry this post is here and there. I am sorry this makes no sense what so ever. I just need to do something to help clear my mind for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment