Thursday, July 28, 2011

ooo the little things

Before I got into bed the other night, I decided to spray the hubby's cologne. It made me think about just how much I miss the way he smells. It also made me sit back and think about all the little things that I miss. Sometimes its those little things we take for granite. While laying in bed I just held all these little things close to my heart and all I could do was miss him more. Its amazing how much you can miss those little things. Things so little you never thought you would miss it. Things that drove you nuts that you now find yourself missing those things.
I never thought I would miss tripping over my hubby's combat boots. I never thought I would miss seeing ACU's and PT's laying on the floor. These are just a few things that drove me nuts that I am missing now.
I of course miss everything bout him and miss him more and more each day. I will continue to hold all these little things close to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Im right there with you on the little things. I use to complain to him everynight cause he would fall asleep on the couch and would take me forever to get him up to go to bed cause he always wanted to go to bed with me. Now I have to go to bed by myself and I hate it more than anything.

    ReplyDelete