Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everytime I think about it...it stresses me out!

Thinking bout debt just stresses me out. Jeff and I are still pretty young. He will be 24 this year and I will be 23. However, I feel like we are in more debt then most people our age. I wonder how we ever got this far in?
Anyways I did a budget for the year. Thinking bout that stresses me out. A budget should be a good thing right? If so, why am do I stress every time I look at it? Maybe because I still see how much debt we have to pay off. I just don't know.
One thing I know is I need to just stop stressing on it. I have made a budget we are sticking to it. I just wish I was a millionaire! =)
I do know that after all of this, both Jeff and I, will have learned the hard way bout debt. I also know that it will be one of the best feelings in the world to have some of it paid off by the time he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment