Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I think I might just be Crazy!

So as of today I am going to school for two different things. I am taking on both of these at the same time. O gosh. I am going to still continue to do my classes and stuff to finish out the Medical Front Office Assistant & Administration Program through Florida Gulf University. I also have started the Medical Transcriptions and Editing Program through At-Home Professions.
I decided to do both one because the medical front office program is already paid for so I figure I might-as-well finish it. Two the medical transcriptions program will allow me to stay at home with our "someday" kids. I would love to be able to be a stay at home mommy and also be able to bring in income!
So whats the harm of doing both? The stress of it all, is probably the harm lol! So we will see how this goes.
Wish me Luck!!!

P.s. I forgot to mention that all of this is online! I think I will have to sit down and decide what days I do what and color code!

No comments:

Post a Comment