Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just to clear a few things up.

I know that my last post may come off the wrong way. When I said that "I never thought I would of felt the way I did today. I should of expected it I suppose." I was meaning that I never expected to feel sad once I got to my car. I never expected that the welcoming home ceremony would make me miss my husband sooo much more.
I know it may of came of that I didn't think I would of felt joy or happiness and that is far from what it was suppose to mean. I couldn't be happier for them. Its one of the best things to have your family whole and all together. I still tear up thinking bout how happy they were/are. It's happy tears of course! Because I know the feeling and I know tons of other people do too. Its one of the best feelings in the world.
Anyways I just wanted to clear that up. I also know that my last post is kind of all over the place and I am sorry for that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment