Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am taking some good advice!

This week has been an off week for me and working out. It was all I could do to make myself get up and run and even then I have slacked on running. I have only managed to run twice this week even though those runs were amazing runs the best I have ran. However, I usually run 5 to 6 times a week so I feel like a huge slacker. I also only managed to get to the gym once this week. I was planning on going but I just never made it there. Thankfully I got some advice that I took and believe is true. My trainer told me "Rest this week and be ready to hit the gym again hard Monday. You can do it! Just listen to your body, if its tired then rest it."  The main thing I took from that was the listening to your body. I believe that my body is tired so this week I decided to let myself sleep in. I am ready for Monday to come back around and get back to it. I hope my body is also ready to get back at it! I always feel better after working out anyways. So just because I took a week off doesn't mean I am giving up its the last thing thats happening. I have come this far and ended up with some great results. I am ready for the next 2 months to pass to see what the results will be! Its amazing feeling I can't wait to hit my next goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment