Monday, September 26, 2011

Picking up where you left off at

I have one of those friendships, you know, the kind where you always "pick up from where you left off at."  This past Saturday I spent the day up in Greeley with our friends the Hackett's. I got up bright and early (before the sun) to get ready and made the 2 hour drive up there. I met Steph and Dereck at their boys football game. The Hackett's were the first military family I ever met when I came into this lifestyle. They will forever be apart of our family too. Steph was my first best friend away from home. Anyways I love that I my friendship with her and her family is the kind that doesnt matter how long its been since we talked or seen each other. I can show up at their front door and they will welcome me as if I was family.

Not only am I blessed to have them in my life. I am also blessed for all the great friends I have, along with my wonderful family I have. I would say I am pretty lucky! Without them well, I would probably be lost in this Big ol' World!

No comments:

Post a Comment