Sunday, September 18, 2011

Missing a piece of the puzzle

We are about 5 months into this deployment and I always miss my husband but lately I have been missing him 100 times more.  I am so ready for R&R but that still seems like forever away. I sit here and think bout what we would be doing if he was here and it leaves my heart aching. .. My heart is always missing a piece of it while my husband is away. He is my best friend and the person who believes in me, supports me, and loves me with all of his heart.
 I just can't wait for R&R and can't wait for this deployment to be over. I am working on putting together his birthday package and will be sending it out next week just to make sure it gets to him on time!
I know there isn't really a point to this but I am missing my husband, as I know, all of the other wives are. I know we all can't wait for this year tour to be done with!

No comments:

Post a Comment