Thursday, September 15, 2011

Concert Updates

Where do I start? I have no idea. I guess a quick update on concerts. Well, after Sugarland our next concert was Martina Mcbride (we got free tickets through the radio station). She performed at the state fair here in Colorado. She was amazing, but the people by us were not! This one guy was freaking out about the people standing in front of him. We thought for sure he was going to punch someone. Ugh! Besides that we enjoyed our time. Martina has an amazing voice and I love her new single that out.

A couple of weeks after we saw Martina, we were headed back up to the Denver area to see Rascal Flatts. Justin Moore and Sara Evans opened up for Rascal Flatts. I love them all!
My friend and I always have great memories and this was nothing less than that. Lets just say that sometimes we aren't the smartest people. Mainly because we just don't think when we should. Like who thinks its a good idea to put a hot grill under the car (right under the gas tank) so no one will steal it? We were more worried about someone stealing the $10.00 grill then we were about blowing up the car. Like seriously. Thankfully someone pulled it out from underneath her car. Whoever that was we would just like to give you a HUGE thank you and promise not to be so dumb next time ;)
**For some reason it wont upload pictures.**
Rascal Flatts wraps up our summer concerts. We have one more thats in October and I can't wait for that one. We will be seeing Jason Aldean! AHHHH! I just can't wait! =) After that we are all done with concerts for the year. Well maybe not we will see what the rest of the year brings we might just end up at a couple more! We tend to do things at the drop of the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment