Sunday, September 11, 2011

I am a Proud sister

So my brother plays football and this is his senior year. He has worked very hard for this football season. Since I am unable to attended his football games ='( I am so happy he has made a highlight video for me to see. It sent mixed emotions through me though. I was proud and I just wanted to jump and up and down and yell "GO TYLER" or "Way-to-go TYLER" it also made me very homesick and sad that I have only seen my brother play football once. Thats sooooo sad. What in the world is wrong with that. UGH! The reason I have only seen one is well, because we are a military family. I am pretty sure that sums it all up for you. Anyways I am sharing the link to his highlight video check it out! Football highlight
Tyler, Jeff and I are so proud of you! You are amazing and I think all of your hard work has paid off. I mean everyone has been told to stay away from you cuz well you kick butt! We love you Tyler! Go #64

No comments:

Post a Comment