Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Workout = greatness

I must have found some motivation! Or maybe it was just the fact its been cold the past couple of days and "boomcakes" its a warmer day today and only suppose to get nicer as the week goes on! I love walking/joggin outside idk what it is but just being outside taking in the fresh air with my ipod is just so amazing for me!
I also bring our dog with us even though she annoys me while we walk because she is big scaredy cat so she likes to cut me off. I swear one of these days I am going to trip and fall on my butt!
Anyways since we have moved we live in area with some pretty good sized hills! These hills make for a great workout! I love them! I had a great workout today I jogged a bit, which is good for me! I will sooner or later be able to hopefully jog my whole route!
Well once again....Anyways....I didn't realize how much I had been sweating until I got home! Usually I hate sweating like with a passion expect for when I am working out then I love it I want to sweat if I am not sweating then I am not working hard enough at it!

I hope you all have a wonderfull day today! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment