Monday, March 21, 2011

This Crazy World

So here I am just sitting on the couch catching up on a few of the blogs I follow. I am thinking to myself it doesn't matter whats going on this world its still pushing foward. People are still living their lives. I know there are probably a million people out there that right now in this second their lives are falling apart and feeling lost like they wont make it. But the truth is they will! Everyday life for everyone else is still happening. Sooner or later they will be back to living everday life too it just may be different now.

My world is bout to change in couple months. My husband will be deploying for a year. It makes me sad. But then again in a couple of months some of my good friends out here will be getting to have one of the best homecomings ever. WHY? Because their husbands will be returning from a year long tour. So how can I be so sad for myself yet so happy and excited for them? Maybe because I know how truly great it will be for them! How lucky they are to have their husbands come back to them. There are so many people out there who have lost loved ones in this crazy war. SO I know its something that all of us are so greatful for.

My mind is kind of all over the place right now.

I am just thankful for my life.
I am thankful for my wonderfull husband who would do anything for us!
Who will always be there for me and who loves me for who I am the good and the bad!
I am thankful for my family who has never gave up on me.
Who have always loved me and will contiune to be one of my hugest supporters!
I am thankful for my friends.
Without them I wouldn't make it through this crazy world.
I am just thankful for everything small in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment