Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Up coming Deployment

Where do I start. Deployment! :BIG SIGH:
Deployments are never fun no matter where or how long they might be gone. My husband will however be in a "green zone" So he will be safer than if we was in Afghanistan or Iraq. But I dont think it changes the fact that my husband will be gone for year. I mean really, does anyone want to have their husband gone for full year? I dont think so.

Now I am just drawing a blank. I have no words right now. I am just lost in my own little world right now. I dont think I have fully processed the fact that this is happening again. Yes, he will be ok I am not worried about that. I will now have to shift my mindset to doing everything on my own. I am not saying I cant do it, because well I CAN DO IT! I have done it before.I think its just the fact this came so sudden. There was no talk of deployment in fact the only talk was that they could deploy in late 2011 early 2012. I mean I know its the army it should be expected right? I just dont know. I dont think anyone ever is expecting it to happen. No one I think wants it to happen!

I guess I am thankful I have at least sometime to pepare myself. I am thankful he will be in a safe place as far as we know. I am thankful for the rest of the time I am going to be able to spend with him before he has to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment