Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On a better note!

I know my last post was depressing so on a better note this one will be positive!
First off I made my way back to the gym today with my two friends who just so happened to be workout buddies too! It was really nice to finally get back at it! Looking forward to keeping it up too! I mean I only have around 3 months to get it together! So operation butt kicking is now in force.

On an other note after being sick and I guess I still am fighting this cold off. I finally got back to my school work. I was was pretty excited when I completed my test with 100% last night. I also am going to just say that I am so proud of myself for keeping everything at 90% or above! =) Go Me! So now I just need to crack down and make myself do it everyday and I'll be happy!

Besides all of that, I can't wait for November to get here. I am going home for my sister's 21st birthday and thanksgiving! Right now I would just like to stay in Iowa until January, but that just can't happen.

I am ready for time to keep moving along we are getting closer and closer everyday. May just can't get here fast enough thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment