Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update

Hello everyone!

I am sorry I have not updated you earlier than this. We are finally moved into our new home. Ok so not totally moved in but getting there. We totally love our new home! It felt more like home on the first night than it ever did in our old house! I told you I would get you guys a picture so here it is!
So this will be our home the rest of the time we are stationed here in Colorado.

Anyways as for everything else. The hubby got promoted to an E-5 on Monday! So happy for him and of course such a PROUD Wife! =)

I am still on the job hunt. I got a call today in which I forgot to call back so I need to do that tomorrow. Other than that our life is just back to everyday stuff. I am still working on getting our house in order which seems like its never ending but I know it will soon enough be done.

I hope all of you have doing well.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment