Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Its happening a little too fast!

So we got news the hubby will be deploying again. Even though I would rather have him home I am thankful he will be in a "green zone" which means there will be no serious danger as far as I know.

Anyways we got news Friday they will be deploying not in 6 months but in 4 months. But then of course everything changes a million times so you know this means....Yep you guessed it even sooner! Monday we got the news that they will be leaving in May. I dont think it has hit me yet that he is leaving me for year. But you know today I read this blog and this women who lost her husband in this war. She is so strong and brave. I look up to her. But after reading her blog I just feeling thankful for everything I have. I am going to soak up all the time I can with him.

Well as of now they will only get 9 days of leave they can take before they head overseas. To me this just seem like enough time to see family but you know what I'll take it 9 days is better then none.

We have a FRG meeting on Monday in which we should find more infomation out. So if anything changes I am sure I'll let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment